ARFA Property Management has been the property manager of the Covered Bridge Condominiums since 1995.
- Covered Bridge Board of Directors meeting Saturday, September 28th starting at 8:00 am at Mt. Mansfield Winter Academy
- Covered Bridge Homeowners meeting Saturday, September 28th starting at 8:00 am at Mt. Mansfield Winter Academy
COVERED BRIDGE DOCUMENTS
Declaration and Bylaws 1/20/12
Mutual Shared Release Agreement 11/13/06
Summary Declaration and Bylaws as of 05-18-12
Amended and Restated Bylaws_12-27-92
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
ARFA can arrange for:
• house cleaning
• carpet cleaning
• interior repairs
• interior painting
• interior window washing
$10 LOCKBOX AVAILABLE
• Tired of locking yourself out of your unit or forgetting your key and having to call Mike Martin?
• Purchase a $10 lockbox which can be secured outside your unit and then you will always have access to your unit key.
• It is the homeowner’s responsibility to obtain and file the proper permits with both the Town and the State (2 permits are needed.) Even if a homeowner is remodeling a bathroom or kitchen, a permit is still required. Homeowners can go on http://www.dps.state.vt.us/fire/ to obtain the state application and necessary information. Town permits are available through the Town of Stowe Zoning Department which is located at the Town Clerk’s office or you can call (802) 253-6130.
COVERED BRIDGE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
• President: Jim White, Unit 16, jimsw (at) comcast.net
• Director: Steven Elefant, Unit 19, gwvmtl (at) aol.com
• Director: Stan Danzig, Unit 3, stan.danzig (at) cushwake.com
• Director: Jim Gildea, Unit 2, jjgildea (at) hotmail.com
• Director: Terry Whelan, Unit 14, stoweterry (at) pshift.com
COVERED BRIDGE DIRECTOR RESPONSIBILITIES
Below is a list of directors that you should contact by e-mail if you have a question or problem at Covered Bridge.
• Jim White – responsible for building maintenance
• Stan Danzig – CB Shared Common Facilities Committee, responsible for shared main road, pool area maintenance, tennis area maintenance, landscaping (shared portions), septic system
• Jim Gildea – responsible for Phase 1 interior (roads and walks, stairs, driveways, lamp posts) and responsible for building maintenance (winter)
• Terry Whelan – responsible for plantings